[growingsmallfarms] saturday night at the movies

since all many of us can do is keep up with springtime fever in our fields and gardens, there is not much time for movies. here are a few you can watch at home, but limit yourself to the ~250k files if on dialup.

there is a plot, in fact, a pretty complex one! please consider what sound effects we could offer this webhost to match the video. any volunteers for voice effects!

Watch Fungal Filaments Kill Soil Parasite

http://www.mycorrhizae.com/index.php?cid=72&

Noah Ranells
Ag Economic Development Coordinator
Orange County Economic Development Commission
POB 1177 - 110 E. King Street
Hillsborough, NC 27278
919-245-2330 - fx 644-3008