From: Sustainable Agriculture Network Discussion Group [mailto:SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU]On Behalf Of Steve Bridges
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2004 4:22 PM
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU
Subject: [SANET-MG] CO2 Extraction - Soil Testing

Can anyone provide me with a description, or leads for more information, on the CO2 Extraction Method of soil testing? And how it compares with other extraction methods?

This type of soil testing originated under Dr. Albin D. Lengyel, at the University of Arizona during the 1970's. The only lab that I know of that uses this type of soil extraction is the Texas Plant and Soil Lab.

I've searched the web and come up empty handed. Any help would be appreciated.
Steve Bridges