Re: [Fwd: Pulorejo] Forwarded from Dennis Argall at his request. LL

Thanks for the pointer to web forum.

I'm glad that paper is helpful.  I came across that
paper on Java in my web research, sychronistically.
Please note the web databases I sent in the follow-up
to Sanet contain a goldmine of information for Southeast
Asia and International Sustainable Agriculture.   They
also provide models for Information Technology in sustainable
agriculture.

What is your friend Bo attending in India?  I have many
contacts and resources geared to agriculture in India

Best wishes,
Steve Diver