[SANET-MG] Arid lands

I don't want to talk about who my client is but I think some of you might be interested to hear that they found a pottery jar sealed in a wall last year.  Apparently it was pretty old. It contained pumpkin seeds.

The farmers grew the seeds last year and had a bumper crop of what might be some type of heritage pumpkin. They tell me that they sold almost all of them the day they were harvested with some being saved for seeds.  They are pretty excited about growing a much larger crop this coming year.

Lion, that was an excellent piece on crows.

Neal Van Milligen