[permaculture] A Pattern Language (available from Pc Activist)

Good news! We just added Christopher Alexander's (et.al.) monumental work, A Pattern Language, to our booklist. It's $65 + 10% p&h (15% Canada, 20% overseas) , payable (check or money order) to The Permaculture Activist, PO Box 1209, Black Mountain, NC 28711

"Brilliant....Here's how to design or redesign any space you're living or working in--from metropolis to room. Consider what you want to happen in the space, and then page through this book. Its radically conservative observations will spark, enhance, organize your best ideas, and a wondrous home, workplace, town will result"--San Francisco Chronicle

"I believe this to be perhaps the most important book on architectural design published this century. Every library, every school, every environmental action group, every architect, and every first-year student should have a copy." Tony Ward, Architectural Design

Please pass this along to other appropriate listservs.
Thanks,
Keith Johnson