Date:    Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:07:47 -0500
From:    Elaine Ingham <soilfoodweb@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: Farewell from ATTRA, moving on

----------MB_8C91A733138B372_BB0_96BA_WEBMAIL-MA09.sysops.aol.com

  Steve -

 I'm sad to see you leave ATTRA where you have done an extremely good job
organizing information and making it available and easily accessible for
people. I don't think people will realize the resource that is being lost
until you are gone.

 But I'm excited about you moving to Sustainable Growth Texas where I hope
you can start putting the data together and seeing patterns in the data and
information they have been gathering. Best of luck!

    Elaine Ingham
 President, Soil Foodweb Inc.