BD Now! Aquaponics under extreme drought/Tibet

Hugh's post on aquaponics had funky formatting
embedded, so I've re-pasted it below.

Aquaponics has always been based biologically
based and biologically driven.    That's why it
works so eloquently.  The waste products of
one biological system provide fertility for a second
biological system.  Microbial life amongst the gravel
and rhizopheric roots cleanses the water which
returns to the fish system.

A precious gallon of aquaponic water is taken from an
operating greenhouse and dumped into the tank of
a new greenhouse, thus seeding the new system
with ten thousand species of microbial life.

It has also been figured out that broad spectrum trace
minerals and rare earth elements enhance the biological
activity.

It has also been figured out that energetic practices
enhance plant-microbial growing systems.

It helps to read the technical documentation and visit
some operating greenhouses.

A tibetan prayer flag would enhance the ambience of
an aquaponic greenhouse.

Steve Diver

Dear Michael, et. al.,

Very interesting, especially with my acquaintance with the local
personalities and practices. Thanks for your thoughts.

I’d have to say that the chief reason I would oppose any watery
system of agriculture is the reliance on watery chemistry rather
than carbon based biology. The only form of denser life force
patterns than carbon is metals, and in my view it is the life force
patterns that set the stage for what occurs in the etheric and
sub-sequentially the physical.  So have we established that it is
the chemistry rather than the biology that feeds the plants
with aquaponics? I’m not so sure.

In fact, I have a few so-called hydroponics growers using our
biological mixes (including EM brews), growing in soil or quasi
soil, who are getting results I’d eat (and do eat) their products
(also containing BD prep patterns) over any else available in
the supermarket. But their growers have great biology on their
roots, as the present set of pictures I took today at one of these
growers tends to show. (Sorry, not shown on this list. My time
is precious, and I haven’t the time and patience to format such
pictures for other venues such as the BD Yahoo list. If I ever
find a list on which I can post pictures, I’ll go there and
forget BDnow.)

According to Tibetan culture, we have to be extremely careful
that our discriminating vision is not blinded by prejudice.

According to Tibetans, one of the four great Buddha’s is the Buddha
of discriminating vision. I won’t recount the series or sorts of horrific
experiences associated with enlightenment on this path, but trust me,
[hell, don’t trust me but think about it] the Buddha of discriminating
vision is extreme, poignant and ever so tragic. I learned this back in
an incarnation simultaneous with the second Dali Lama in Tibet,
[and I’ve had these lessons refreshed in my present incarnation].
These past life circumstances seem to have shaped my present
life to a very great, but presently unresolved, extent, and I’m not
so keen to talk about it. But seriously I believe we all have to watch
that we don’t let doctrinaire beliefs run away with us. Maybe I said
all that to say, please, let’s sort it out.

What are we talking about here with aquaponincs? I’m pretty dumb
and uninformed, but let’s look at it more closely. Is there a dense,
carbon based biology living at the plant’s roots? If so, then we have
the earth element and life ether there, and the plants are growing
out of the earth and life no matter how much water and chemistry
is involved in the surroundings. We should consider that, no matter
if the system is “hydroponic,”

Any opinions? What about experiences?

Best wishes,

Hugh Lovel