RE: [compost_tea] Digest Number 279

From: TaChung Huang <tachung_h_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:48:56 +0800

try the URL for the DO meter.
www.extech.com

Regards
TaChung Huang (¶À¤j©¾)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Austin [mailto:jason.austin_at_shaw.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 1:17 PM
To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [compost_tea] Digest Number 279

Thanks Laura

Jason

laura_s_at_vaxxine.com wrote:

you can buy a DO meter and a data logger or you can attach the DO meter
directly to a computer. The DO meter must have an RS232 port. You will
also
need a cable and the software.

At 12:06 PM 22/04/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks Leon. I have a thermometer, and a DO meter is on order. I had
>not thought of a continous check.
>
>Are you doing this? Is this being done by having the computer linked
>the sensors and reading the probes each two minutes, or are the sensors

>saving the data and downloading to the computer later?
>
>Jason
>
>Leon Hussey wrote:
>
>> Hi Jason,
>> We have a 100 gal brewer using a very efficient 1/3 hp regenerative
pump.
>> This size blower is on the edge of being adequate. I have been
>> considering
>> a 1/2 hp. for the 100 gal. The 500 gal obviously has more vol. and
head.

>WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
>The estimated size of this message is 132930 bytes.
>Click on the server retrieve icon above and check mail again to get the
whole thing. If the server retrieve icon is not showing, then this
message
is no longer on the server.

Laura Sabourin
EcoVit Ecologically Sound Horticultural Products
Tea-riffic Aerobic Compost Tea and Acadian Seaplant Products
RR # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7
http://www.ecovit.ca
http://www.compost-tea.ca