Re: [compost_tea] Alfalfa tea and Kelp tea//possible protozoa

From: littlemoon <moonthatdances_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:16:43 -0400

Hey all:

i joined a day or so ago and have been perusing the early posts, especially=
 to find a recipe for compost tea. so far i've missed it/them if they are t=
here....

any body care to point me in the right direction?

my interest in compost tea is brand new.... just read an article about it l=
ast week and it has come up on a rose group i belong to. so far though... a=
 simple, effective recipe has not surfaced.

I was intially just interested in arresting the blackspot on some roses, bu=
t see that the benefits are much farther reaching....

and handy little point in the direction of a fairly simple recipe, if there=
 is such a thing, would be appreciated. :)

Thanks... Littlemoon

ps: i don't think i am at the brewer or vat stage yet... is there a way to =
make small batches without all the gear?