Re: [compost_tea] Re: CT RECIPES FOR 5 GALLON TEA BREWS

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:12:07 -0800

Tom J, you are correct, an EPM bag would be best, but it is "expensive" and=
 not readily available.

The size Q panty hose is the largest size. One leg will over the opening of=
 a five gallon bucket and "stretch" enough doing so so the hose opens up en=
ough providing more than adequate screening without blocking the fungi....

Your right about the VBG. You should have seen the looks at the store as I=
 put in 20 minutes trying to figure out what size was the biggest and which=
 had knees......Course in Las Vegas they may not have even noticed me!!!!! =
:)

Cheers,

Jeff L