Re: [compost_tea] Alaska Bounty tea maker

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:25:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, Alaska Bounty bewers would be high on my list of choices if I wasn't using, testing making and selling Bob's Brewers. Both brewers are in the lowest cost per gallon brewing capacity on the market and with good CT results. You have both kinds Jeff. Is that a true statement? Bob's from 3 to 3,000 gallons. Hi , John, Bob

George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet_at_QNET.COM> wrote:Would anyone care to comment on the Alaska Bounty tea maker
http://www.tandjenterprises.com/ ?

Thanks,
Paulette Mouchet

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor