Re: [compost_tea] Micro bubbles + water pump...

From: Thomas Giannou <thomas_at_tandjenterprises.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 16:03:39 -0700

MessageTaChung Huang,

No. I have not used the Aerob-a-jet in compost tea production. Their smal=
lest unit is too expensive for my wallet, but for getting air into the wate=
r of a tank containing hundreds of gallons of tea, their smallest unit woul=
d certainly do the job. In such a case, one would have to work out some me=
ans of agitating the contents of the brewer to get the bacteria and fungi o=
ff the compost.

--Thomas Giannou
http://www.tandjenterprises.com