Re: [compost_tea] Re: Potatoes

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 21:08:23 -0700 (PDT)

Last months issue of Biocycle has an article on
vermicompost and I believe the conclusion was that the
humic acids were of the highest benefit not to exclude
the plant ready mineralization of micronutrients of
vermicompost that has been estimated at ten times more
available to the plant. 10-15 gals per acre in the
spring, 5 gal first true leaf, 5 gal at one week
before budbreak and then at the bulking stage of 5 gal
per acre are the common rates I have heard and advised
to my customers as per growers that have used it has
recommended. Also common is 5 gal per acre fish
hydrosylate with 10 gal tea in row at seed planting.

http://search.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/0PSxlB/TM