Re: [compost_tea] Re: Simple CT maker and CT recipe

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 03:11:27 -0400

The mix I meant is the typical weight of the amendment you get with the KIS brewer, or the EPM brewer. Not the weight of the water!

Thank you for clarifying. I'm sure lots of people would have mis-interpreted me! I never think of how things can be thought of in a way other than the way I'm thinking of them!

OK? Everyone understand? The mix I'm talking about here is like a pound for for the 5 gal size brewer. The total addition would be no more than a pound, split in thirds for the different components!

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
SFI Corvallis, OR
SFI Port Jefferson, NY