RE: [compost_tea] Using my own compost, not a good option ? ?

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 20:12:31 -0700

Thanks Tom and Jeff for the responses. I still don’t see a problem with
explaining what exactly properly made compost is, or even how to make it on
a CT list. I’m sure there are many on this list, other than myself, that
would appreciate the explanation. I may be wrong and don’t want to speak
for anyone else. But along with this thought, I appreciate your responses
to my concerns.

Oh, and on the salmon… no way on the farm raised stuff (btw, I love seeing
the ‘artificially colored’ tag on the safeway salmon now!! –hope that really
hurts the sales), I get my salmon using my flyrod from our own Northwest
Rivers. But,…. If you want to invite me up and take me out, I wouldn’t pass
up a trip to AK again…. Grin. The only fish I keep here are the hatchery
fish, the wild ones get set back into the river. I miss the good ol’ days.