Re: [compost_tea] Build a Brewer

From: <Lmvine1_at_cs.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:08:51 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/2003 10:33:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tortigoza_at_qwest.net writes:
> Hi all!
>
> I wonder if anybody would like to help me to build a 150 gallons
> brewer, what do I need to get? I already have a 150 gallons tank.
> What kind of pump do I need?
>

> Another question beside leaves and grass clipping what else do I
> have to add to my compost bin to brew my own CT
>
> Thank you,
> Tony

Tony and all Newbies, BUY the CT Brewing Manual, review the previous messages
on this discussion group. There is a LOT of info in the archives. Quite a
bit on brewer requirements and suggestions for building.

Both contain much info for your getting up to speed on CT.

Dan