RE: [compost_tea] protozoa

From: George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet_at_QNET.COM>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 11:10:07 -0700

Dear Jeff:

About letting it sink. I have the feeling all this info. is sinking into a
bottomless pit, never to resurface in an understandable form... ;-)

But, really, many thank yous for clarifying. I do feel like a few things
are starting to make sense.

I'd love to go to Dr. E's seminar. Wish she'd do one in the LA area.

Paulette