Re: [compost_tea] Compost Tea 4 Sale

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 17:10:49 -0700 (PDT)

I sell ours for 1.5/gal then add on a trl/tank rental
charge if they dont have their own. Also if they cant
pick it up a delivery chg. I Cant justify charging
more than that. Dont dilute it, although when you do
deliver it to farmers to put it on it will usually be
diluted thru the pivot or other irrigation system. If
your buying a commercial unit they should have already
figured out all the details and engineering. But have
it tested anyway. Although most people are selling it
for $3/gal
--- Jody2 - Harris Ranch <jody2_at_harrisranch.net>
wrote:
> I am thinking about offering my Compost Tea for sale
> to some local farmers.
> I have made it myself for a few years, and my
> results have been outstanding!
>

> What are some prices some of you have gotten for it?
>

> Sell it as 100% tea or diluted by 50%?
>

> Did you have it tested before selling?
>

> Are there any "Legal Issues" I should consider?
>

> Thanks for your input!
>

> Jody Harris

http://search.yahoo.com

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.