[compost_tea] Re: your Bitti giveaway at the spring fair

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 21:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Susan for the report. I seldom hear from TEA brewers. My treasures go out of my life and I wonder if they are doing any good. Tell me,please, how is yours working for you? How do you load it? How well does the CT sell and are people finding the TEA effective? How does the CT business work with your nursery? I sort of remember you do have a nursery?? I would like to have one in every nursery. I would think TEA would bring customers in and once in they would find many happy things to take home. Bob
PS The Tahoma Tree Fruit Society is buying another Bitti to give away this fall.
Susan Cruver <scruver_at_msn.com> wrote:Hi Bob, You may remember that I sell CT at the Gig Harbor Farmer's Market. This past Saturday, a nice couple stopped by my booth. They'd won the Bitti you gave away at the Spring Puyallup Fair and are thrilled with it. It was great fun talking to them. Cheers!Susan Cruver