[compost_tea] Re: CT effective in Desert areas?

From: tomjasz <tomj_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:27:29 -0000

"This is where tested vermicompost, for CT, and its diversity really
shine!"

http://www.wormdigest.org/article_47.html

"Vermicompost, by its definition, contains some decomposing organics,
some aerobically-decomposed organic matter, and vermicastings. The
longer the worm bin remains aerobic and with a large population of
redworms (or another composting species), the higher its content of
worm castings will be. This is what we want our worm bins to
produce. "

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Jody2 - Harris Ranch"
<jody2_at_h...> wrote:
> What is the difference?
>

> Jody Harris

Get A Free Psychic Reading!