[compost_tea] Re: CT grant - and Tea-riffic brewers.

From: <laura_s_at_vaxxine.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 10:09:34 -0400

Hi Elaine

I will be collecting my soil samples to complete the 2003 grant program
early next week, if it ever stops raining.

Is it possible to use the end sample from 2003 as the start sample for 2004 ?

During 2003 we were using a prototype brewer. At the same time we were
designing and building our commercial machines. During this winter I tested
the new designs until we achieved excellent numbers. I have a few of these
posted on the Yahoo website and other on our own website.

The machine that I will use this season on the home farm is our Tea-riffic
300.
Laura Sabourin
EcoVit Ecologically Sound Horticultural Products
Tea-riffic Aerobic Compost Tea and Acadian Seaplant Products
RR # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7
http://www.ecovit.ca
http://www.compost-tea.ca