Re: [compost_tea] Recipes

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:40:26 -0700 (PDT)

I used a half gal of humic acid, half of hydrolsylate,
and half of kelp with our gwg solutions modified.
Seemed to be comparable with the EPM although both
were showing low numbers of active. I suspect water
temp maybe? I also used vermi we produce ourselves and
SFI said 250 units/acre of N would be available on the
GWG Sol.

http://search.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/0PSxlB/TM