RE: [compost_tea] Recipes

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:23:52 -0700 (PDT)

I think spending some time on recipes on here then
jumping to other subjects and spending some time might
be more productive=recipe week? Also the collaboration
of us all would benefit us individually so we all dont
have to spend money doing the same thing. Take turns
testing and sharing. Would benefit us and SFI. Im not
above testing then posting the results.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17074186

12:HM/A=1564416/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60164797&partid=317
> 0658>

> compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

> Terms of Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

http://search.yahoo.com

Get A Free Psychic Reading!