[compost_tea] NOP clarification

From: allisonhornor <allisonhornor_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:42:08 -0000

Thanks for the clarification on the NOP, I appreciate all of the
NOP website was out of date, it didn't appear to be a very well made
or maintained website. Looking at it again, a lot of the postings
were dated 2002! I'm glad to know about the Compost Tea Task Force
too...that's very important work to get this practice recognized,
can't wait to hear about the results!

Take care,
Allison

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/0PSxlB/TM