[compost_tea] Re: drip systems

From: jery_morgan <jery_morgan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 02:46:33 -0000

I water and inject the frist hour or so and then water the rest of
the night with just the well water and was hoping most the bioslime
would be out of line after 10 or so hours of using only my well
water. I will have to wait and see but drips are always getting
pluged and filters always have to be checked even before i used tea
but i started runing the tea through a screen befroe injection and
it seems to really help/ any chance that all that life in the drip
helps keep the drip line clean. I was hoping the microbs would help
clean the lines. silly me .

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff_at_g...>
wrote:
> Jerry,
>
> How are you going to inspect and correct any bioslime build-up in
your drip hoses and nozzles?

> ******I have been told**** that the sludge of a properly brewed tea
will have the best fungal numbers. If that is so, yours is as good
as gold! IS IT SO Dr. E?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/0PSxlB/TM