Re: [compost_tea] Q's: Applying Compost Tea

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 21:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

I looked at the archives and someone mentioned using
the floodjet nozzles. Anyone else have any luck with
these or any other? Kinda embarrasing when a farmer is
all psyched up to take off and gets a few yards and
stops. haha, oh well

http://calendar.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM