RE: [compost_tea] ComposTumbler

From: Tom Jaszewski <tomj_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:23:28 -0700

Paulette,

We purchased one at my day job to keep worm casting in. We tumble them and
keep the moisture level in a good range. I don't compost with it. If it
indeed works, a simple plastic barrel could be made into a tumbler. It
really is vastly overpriced IMHO. I can buy 500lbs. of tested vermicompost,
or enough for over 150 brews in my 22G EPM, for the cost of the unit
shipped.

Tom Jaszewski
www.livesoil.com
702-595-7012