RE: [compost_tea] ComposTumbler

From: George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet_at_QNET.COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:46:16 -0700

I also think it's vastly over priced. However, if it can actually turn out
"good" compost, it might be worth it. As we've already discussed, a lot of
people don't get their compost pile hot enough and allow it to go
anaerobic.

Was just thinking about options...

Why do you use it for vermicompost? With the large size, you can probably
keep quite a bit in it.

Paulette