Re: [compost_tea] Re: Chili powder?

From: Steve Bridges <kimas_at_texasgrown.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:27:30 -0500

Gee Paulette,
If you're cooking with so many onions and hot pepper powders, maybe you
should be the caterer at the first annual meeting of the Compost Tea
Listserv (with I wonder who as our guest speaker?)! You've got my vote! Make
it zesty or don't make it all.........(We've trained our worms in Texas to
like it HOT!) And for hot, if my dog doesn't get a jalapeno in his dish
every night he howls at the moon!
Steve Bridges
Kimas Tejas Nursery