[compost_tea] How Long For Comfrey

From: Conrad <bowenpermaculture_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 03:41:02 -0000

Hi All, I am new to this informative list so pardon me if this has been brought up before..i couldnt find anything in the archives..

I am using Comfrey to make a tea with...i was just wondering how long should i leave it brewing..i saw something online that said 2 weeks..but wow..it has only been a few days and the brew looks very brewed..LOL..is there something to leaving if for longer..or could i use it after a few days...it is in the sun with a lid..and i stir it every couple of days..it is nice and green color..any suggestions would be great..

Thank you
Conrad Juraschka

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM