Fwd: [SANET-MG] Technology Culture of Indigenous Microorganisms

From: gil carandang <gil_carandang_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:39:09 +0000

hi all!

i will be lecturing on the technology culture of beneficial indigenous
microorganisms and bionutrients this july 11 at ISEES univ. of minnesota in
st. paul for the organic aquaculture workshop. and in august 24, 2003, will
also be doing one at solfest in hopland, california. ecofarm association of
watsonville, california is hooking me up to conduct seminars and workshops
on the technology while i am in the united states. i will arrive july 10 at
st. paul and will leave for manila august 28.

i am taking this opportunity to offer this asian natural farming technology
that wiill really empower the american farmers.

if anyone or group that will be interested to take advantage of my presence
in the united states, you can e-mail me. you can organize an hour lecture
or a whole day hands-on workshop on the said technology. after st. paul,
minnesota, i intend to visit iowa and philadelphia. i also have a plan to
visit new mexico. and most of the time, i will be based in santa cruz,
california.

many thanks folks!
gil carandang
herbana farms