Re: [compost_tea] Molasses

From: Mike Harvey <mharvey_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:00:35 +0800

Dear Elaine,
I expect to do some work with these high molasses AACT . One of the problems
I have when getting AACT tested is the lab is 3 days away by freight
(across Australia). If I use the 5% mol will that help to stabilise the
AACT and hopefully enable the Fungi to stay more active and less likely for
the bacterial to attack it if DO drops during transit?
 I aerate the sample during transit however sometimes express freight takes
4 days!!
What % of Molasses is too much?
Regards Mike Harvey New Life Soils,
www.composttea.com.au