RE: [compost_tea] Digest Number 366

From: chris reid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 10:27:13 -0400

Yes, I have seen/do see Paul's data sheets. When you said recipes, I
thought it would look more like the one I use for my snickerdoodles (grin).
But I used Paul's data sheets for an idea on how to get started brewing my
tea with his products/your tea brewer. I appreciate his sharing the
information because I can learn from what has/hasn't worked for him.

Chris Reid