RE: [compost_tea] recipes, procedure & perfomance

From: Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:34:45 -0700

Jeff,

I have some questions for you.

Is there a specific number of days in advance that's preferable?

Would the same hold true if you were making a bacterial or fungal
tea?

Have you used any rock dust in your brews, and if so, how much?

Sorry, but I can't make it this weekend. I think it's a most
important meeting. Being able to see how the
compost tea is made by the experts is an excellent idea.
Perhaps someone would be willing to tape this for those
who can't be there in person and have it available
for a fee.

Thanks for your help,

Judi