Re: [compost_tea] Backpack Sprayer Comments for Novice Applicator

From: <jamsot_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:05:54 EDT

i don't understand how you would starve by buying a larger spray tank and
having it all set up. If at the end it cost you 5k, in todays market with the
knowledge available and resources you should be able to build a 50k buisness
pretty much over night.

You are only limited by yourself its a huge world out there. Does everyone
have easy to understand contract forms. Do people work their tea spraying in
with other services to increase a better product and a higher return. In a 2
year period I will go from no clients to 1.2 million in tea sales. I know
everyone will say, sure its easy in your market, but it is easy in any market. I
am thinking of offering a conferance which will focus on the buisness,
practical and science of how we do it.

My suggestion is take the gamble, work will always roll in to cover the cost.

James