[compost_tea] Re: RE Diffusers And South Africa

From: Kirk Leonard <kirk_at_oregonatural.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:18:02 -0700

Mike -- Thanks for the new and historic messages. I just returned from an
uplifting ICTC meeting in WA and want to say we from all over the US are
with you and your work there. Keep On. Hearing from leaders here and you
and others around the world help me believe we're gonna make this
transition. Soon.

Lots to do and test and show and tell, but we're gonna get there through the
monied, bogus, corporate fog. I feel a little silly saying the basics are
in
place, and all we need to do is figure out what works naturally and do it,
biologically. I think I'm writing to people who understand that.

We sold some USNOP certified organic Cape Aloe this year at farm markets
around
Portland, OR. I've been led to believe it's an indigenous South African
plant (potted
for wintering indoors here, decorative and medicinal uses only). Handsome,
stumpy, thick, thorny green-gray guy. Is that the case? What are other
natural
uses?

I know little about diffusers but the new air pump diffuser in GSI machines
seems to me to be better than before, from what I saw yesterday. Uses the
same porous rubber(?) fabric Compara and WormGold have used?

I agree there is more than one form of compost tea, but AABCT?

Please don't lurk for another year or two.:-)

-- Kirk

The duty of a citizen is to keep their mouth open.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM