Re: [compost_tea] Re: "Aloe ,Aloe, Aleo"

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:36:42 -0700 (PDT)

There is an chapter in the book, The " politics of healing" that described Aloe in depth as a medical wonder. In a very concentrated form it had properties that made it a true wonder drug for exotic human problems. Worth study. If I get the book back I might discuss it further. I should have made him sign. who was that? Bob