RE: [compost_tea] Re: "Aloe ,Aloe, Aleo"

From: Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:50:58 -0700

Ron,

Thank you so much for pointing out this article. After reading it,
I'm wondering why we haven't heard about this earlier,
and why no one suggested we try aloe in our brews. If what
I've read is true, I would think we'd be looking for the correct
form for brewing and the aloe distributor, and be lined up at the pumps.

As I recall, the formula line for Mannatech supplements is all aloe
based.

Judi