[compost_tea] Re: standard testing procedures

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:44:01 -0000

---Thanks. I looked there and didn't find anything under research or
books etc. Suppose it might be covered in seminar some time or has
been. I'm new to the list and would like to test my teas as you might
guess. Got Dr. Ingham's manual yesterday and was prepared to pH the
stuff(tea) but didn't find it listed under compost tea standards. So
I guess I'll go to water and wastewater testing procedures, Standard
methods for testing dairy products, and the old microbiology book.
Maybe a soils book could help. Thot I might expedite testing by
finding standard methods. I checked the archives but didn't find
anything under dissolved oxygen, testing procedures, test methods,
etc. Anyhow thanks again. Maybe there will be a seminar in the
midwest someday on this topic. These compost teas look mighty
exciting to this wanna be farmer/grower. Dennis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM