Re: [compost_tea] Re: downey mildew

From: <laura_s_at_vaxxine.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:21:55 -0400

yes, tests on our large machine geared to SFI foliar apps where

ab 68.5
tb 1190
af 3.51
tf 14.5
f diam 3

with the note "this tea is strongly bacterial and is very good for foliar
applications"

also

"this tea will provide good cycling of nutrients from protozoa"

we have recipes which produce much higher fungal numbers but again the SFI
footnote (1) says "For foliar sprays, ratio should be .01 to .05 because
foliar sprays are typically best strongly bacterial-dominated." Our ratio
on this test was .01.

At 08:19 PM 16/07/2003 -0800, you wrote:
> Laura, Cheers, Jeff
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

> compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Laura Sabourin
EcoVit Ecologically Sound Horticultural Products
Tea-riffic Aerobic Compost Tea and Acadian Seaplant Products
RR # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7
http://www.ecovit.ca
http://www.compost-tea.ca

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM