Re: [compost_tea] Active Bacteria Biomass

From: Mike Harvey <mharvey_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:49:55 +0800

Russell,
Sorry I can not explain the lowish active bacterial component. However I am
interested in the excellent fungal diameter reading you got on the second
brew 3.3 fungal hyphae diameter this is interesting could you give some
info on how you achieved this result??
Regards Mike Harvey.
New Life Soils
www.composttea.com.au