[compost_tea] Re: Seminar in the Midwest?

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:52:02 -0000

---Hello Kirk,I replied too about 30 minutes ago and it must of
gotten lost in the loop. I hate it when that happens. I'll try to
recall and rewrite it, if it doesn't show up pretty soon. Dennis

In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Kirk Waterstripe <healthysoil_at_s...>
wrote:
> Did someone call? I'm in northern lower Michigan, and available to
do seminars. I used to be Elaine's Research Director. For the
standardized testing procedures, call the lab and ask for Joan (Lab
Manager), or check citations for Elaine's pubs in the 1980's. If you
want to talk about a seminar, call me at (231) 943-9397.

> Kirk Waterstripe
> Midwest Soil Health Services
> (Doc K. as soon as I write the dissertation)
>
> dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_y...> wrote:
> ---Thanks. I looked there and didn't find anything under research
or
> books etc. Suppose it might be covered in seminar some time or has
> been. I'm new to the list and would like to test my teas as you
might
> guess. Got Dr. Ingham's manual yesterday and was prepared to pH
the
> stuff(tea) but didn't find it listed under compost tea standards.
So
> I guess I'll go to water and wastewater testing procedures,
Standard
> methods for testing dairy products, and the old microbiology book.
> Maybe a soils book could help. Thot I might expedite testing by
> finding standard methods. I checked the archives but didn't find
> anything under dissolved oxygen, testing procedures, test methods,
> etc. Anyhow thanks again. Maybe there will be a seminar in the
> midwest someday on this topic. These compost teas look mighty
> exciting to this wanna be farmer/grower. Dennis
>

> In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff_at_g...> wrote:
> > www.soilfoodweb.com
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM