[compost_tea] Re: Tea Testing Kit

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:41:23 -0000

--- Do you have an update? What's this? Dennis

In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff_at_g...> wrote:
> Let me answer part of the question re the testing kit for CT. The
instrument that will be adapted is now in final production model
design and we hope it will be on the market by May or so....

> Cheers,
>
> Jeff L

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM