[compost_tea] Fungal Disease

From: ddrunyon <ddrunyon_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:30:47 -0000

 Good Morning! I would like to know if any one has any experience
with these (Phakopsora pachyrhizi and Phakopsora meibomiae). Will a
high fungal brew help? I do not have it yet but it will be here
soon!

Buy No Snore & Get a Good Night's Sleep. Natural Oral Spray -- $24.95
(1 bottle, 1 month supply, with sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil & more).
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2881&lp=h515.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2oMABA/nuYGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM