Re: [compost_tea] Re: Effects of chlorinated water

From: chuck whelan <chazfw_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:24:56 -0700 (PDT)

JEFF :
YES ---I AM NOT A BOARD MEMBER--- I AM A ICTC MEMBER--- THERE IS STRENGTH [ KNOWLEDGE ] IN NUMBERS--- I WHOLLY ENDORSE YOUR SUGGESTION--- YOU MAY COUNT ME IN---
CHARLS

Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com> wrote:
How about we see if the ICTC would "sponsor" the testing. We could all chip in a 10 dollar donation.....or so. Any ICTC board members out there to tell us if this is possible?

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT