[compost_tea] Soaker hose fittings/insert

From: Chad <ChadClancy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:06:19 -0000

I've had the need to do something similar for a slightly different
application. Go to the electrical supply/wire section of your local
hardware store and get a length of bare copper grounding wire (heavy
stuff about 3/16" in diameter). Run this through your soaker hose
and you can then bend it around to conform to any shape you want.
Think Gumby!

I would guess that the microbes would also benefit from the trace
amounts of copper that such a setup would make available. In my five
gallon setup, I have a copper elbow fitting tied to a piece of string
that I toss in the CT as it's brewing.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM