RE: [compost_tea] Pressure & critters

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:22:41 -0700 (PDT)

Can i just expand what I wrote before, Mike? Below

Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Interesting Bob. From your description, I’m picturing something like the small hose attachments that make for a pressure sprayer attachment, like those that you can pick up at your local hardware store?? Not sure I have it pictured correctly tho, and also not sure what you mean by cross section pipes. Can you help by explaining your concept again, from a little different view?

I’d like to understand what you mean.

Thx, Mike