[compost_tea] Sunday greetings - Oh Canada

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:59:45 -0700 (PDT)

Mario Lanchier, Composting expert for Western Canada invited Bob & Donna to a meeting of local organic farmers to introduce Aerated Compost TEA at Sunshine Farm, Kalona , CA.

How beautiful ! The foressted mountains, Lake Kalowna, 80 miles of sparkling water. Interested and interesting folks will have a BobOLator for testing, research and to benefit the many crops they grow on the farm and green house..

And Mario took us to the neatest organic cherry orchard, cherry processing . Never saw such perfect fruit! Or tasted such perfect flavor. Organic IS better!

Mario works with the largest green house / nursery/ composting layout I have seen where they test growing conditions, soil, compost and nutrients in individual pots - by the thousand. Murio now has a BobO and a Bitti to add ACT to the testing program.

We were honored and thrilled to have the opprtunity, the experience. thank You, Mario, Jon, Sher, Linda and all who I can't remember the names, and Canada. Thank you for your generous hospitality, attention and enthusiasm. Hope to vivit you all again. Bob

Please join and support the ICTC. It is a world wide Aerated Compost Tea organization intended to help EARTH and all who live there-on www.ictc,org We need you!