Re: [compost_tea] Root Knot Nematodes

From: Shane Gishford <iccs10_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:19:33 +1000 (EST)

Jason,

Sorry I'm not sure. We think it is unsulphured. It comes straight from the sugar mill. If some one can give us an insight to what form comes from the sugar mill and and how the other form is then made.

 Shane Gishford

Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca> wrote:

I had been curious myself about just applying mollasses, and another
lister posted this as a question on the list on July 15th, but I believe
there was no reply then.

What type of molasses was used - sulphured or unsulphured?

Jason

Yahoo! Personals
- New people, new possibilities! Try Yahoo! Personals, FREE for a limited period!