[compost_tea] Re: New Member In Oklahoma

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 00:16:21 -0000

Ms Dede, Thanks for the info. Sounds like you're in the ballgame! I
wouldn't have thot of using a garden sprayer on that many acres. I
have a 300 gallon water tank on wheels so I should be able to get it
tooled up for soil drenching and foliar spraying. Dennis

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "RevDr. MsDede"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM